“Baltimore County is launching a $1 million effort to prevent evictions caused by the economic fallout of the COVID-19 outbreak. Baltimore County’s program will take effect once Gov. Larry Hogan ends the state’s eviction moratorium enacted in response to the disease’s outbreak, according to the county.” – The Daily Record, 6/10/2020. Read the complete article here.
- Staff Profile: Daria Zane
- Montgomery County to Invest $2 Million in Tenant Assistance
- Maryland attorney general forms task force for indigent and minorities in anticipation of a “tsunami” of eviction cases
- Baltimore County’s Eviction Prevention Initiative
- BGE Extends Consumer Protections through July 1