Elderly client seeks assistance with filing bankruptcy. Client lives alone and is living off her Social Security Retirement and Pension. She has not filed taxes in the past three years because her income was not high enough. Client does own one vehicle and one home, which is not in foreclosure. She took out a reverse mortgage on the home and now pays only the taxes and homeowners’ insurance. Client’s total debt is approximately $46,000. If interested in assisting client, MVLS case #14-0107524, contact Makeisha Gibson at email@example.com or 443-451-4072.
- Proceeding remotely: The impact on court access and legal assistance for low-income Marylanders
- Staff Profile: Daria Zane
- Montgomery County to Invest $2 Million in Tenant Assistance
- Maryland attorney general forms task force for indigent and minorities in anticipation of a “tsunami” of eviction cases
- Baltimore County’s Eviction Prevention Initiative