Single mother needs assistance with keeping up with her bankruptcy filing. The petition was filed December 19, 2014 and the 341 meeting was held on January 28, 2015. Mother still needs to complete her pre-filing counseling and has a number of creditors that need to be added. The trustee did not require any further documentation at the 341 meeting. Total debt for this single mother is in the amount of $220K, the majority of which are student loans. The bulk of the work for this filing has already been completed. If you are interested in this pro bono opportunity, please contact Abena Y. Williams at (301) 637-1065 or email@example.com.
- Proceeding remotely: The impact on court access and legal assistance for low-income Marylanders
- Staff Profile: Daria Zane
- Montgomery County to Invest $2 Million in Tenant Assistance
- Maryland attorney general forms task force for indigent and minorities in anticipation of a “tsunami” of eviction cases
- Baltimore County’s Eviction Prevention Initiative