Senior Legal Services has an urgent need to locate volunteers to file Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Petitions: Senior Legal Services has several low income senior clients that require legal assistance to file a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Petition. Interested attorneys can contact: Jacqueline Jones, 410-396-5605, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Proceeding remotely: The impact on court access and legal assistance for low-income Marylanders
- Staff Profile: Daria Zane
- Montgomery County to Invest $2 Million in Tenant Assistance
- Maryland attorney general forms task force for indigent and minorities in anticipation of a “tsunami” of eviction cases
- Baltimore County’s Eviction Prevention Initiative