Client seeks Chapter 7 bankruptcy for consumer debts, including post-eviction rent balance and a vehicle loan, and medical bills. There is no real property or assets involved in this matter. Client does not have any co-debtors or co-signed for another’s debt. Client has never filed for bankruptcy and has completed credit counseling in the last six months. If interested in assisting client, MVLS case #14-0107065, contact Makeisha Gibson at email@example.com or 443-451-4072.
- Proceeding remotely: The impact on court access and legal assistance for low-income Marylanders
- Staff Profile: Daria Zane
- Montgomery County to Invest $2 Million in Tenant Assistance
- Maryland attorney general forms task force for indigent and minorities in anticipation of a “tsunami” of eviction cases
- Baltimore County’s Eviction Prevention Initiative