Assist a Baltimore County 501(c)(3) community organization to either create a new Community Development Corporation (CDC) or to restructure the existing nonprofit to meet the community’s needs. If you are interested in learning more about this pro bono opportunity, please contact Megan Wakefield at Community Law Center, Inc., email@example.com or 410-366-0922 x 118.
- Proceeding remotely: The impact on court access and legal assistance for low-income Marylanders
- Staff Profile: Daria Zane
- Montgomery County to Invest $2 Million in Tenant Assistance
- Maryland attorney general forms task force for indigent and minorities in anticipation of a “tsunami” of eviction cases
- Baltimore County’s Eviction Prevention Initiative