Spanish-speaking Mother/client wants to file for sole physical/legal custody for the parties’ two minor children, ages 9 and 2 years old. Parties were married and divorced in 2013. Per the Judgment of Divorce, parties share custody, Monday – Wednesday with client and Friday – Sunday for father; however, father has not seen the children since August 2014. Per client, he does not want to see the children. Nothing has been filed to modify the existing order. If interested in assisting client, MVLS case #15-0108787, contact Tara Miles at Tara@mvlslaw.org or 443-451-4070.
- Proceeding remotely: The impact on court access and legal assistance for low-income Marylanders
- Staff Profile: Daria Zane
- Montgomery County to Invest $2 Million in Tenant Assistance
- Maryland attorney general forms task force for indigent and minorities in anticipation of a “tsunami” of eviction cases
- Baltimore County’s Eviction Prevention Initiative