We are providing telephonic consultations for immigration matters (not including removal cases), and are continuing to provide representation for retained cases. To get more information on consultations, please call 202-772-4352. Through Zoom, we are providing legal orientation sessions for custodians of unaccompanied minors, Know Your Rights presentations, and mentoring sessions for Pro Bono attorneys, and are continuing to place cases for pro bono representation.
- Proceeding remotely: The impact on court access and legal assistance for low-income Marylanders
- Staff Profile: Daria Zane
- Montgomery County to Invest $2 Million in Tenant Assistance
- Maryland attorney general forms task force for indigent and minorities in anticipation of a “tsunami” of eviction cases
- Baltimore County’s Eviction Prevention Initiative