Southern Md Center for Family Advocacy is creating a list of attorneys who can help out in the initial rush for Protective/Peace Order representation (in domestic violence cases) when the courts reopen, presumably in early June. Please contact Laura Joyce at (240) 925-8484 or LauraJoyce.firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
- Proceeding remotely: The impact on court access and legal assistance for low-income Marylanders
- Staff Profile: Daria Zane
- Montgomery County to Invest $2 Million in Tenant Assistance
- Maryland attorney general forms task force for indigent and minorities in anticipation of a “tsunami” of eviction cases
- Baltimore County’s Eviction Prevention Initiative