Community Law Center provides legal services to communities and nonprofit organizations throughout Maryland to promote stronger nonprofits and more vibrant neighborhoods. Our Pro Bono Program matches volunteer attorneys with nonprofits seeking assistance on legal matters To learn more, contact Shana Roth-Gormley at email@example.com or 410-366-0922 x 118.
- Proceeding remotely: The impact on court access and legal assistance for low-income Marylanders
- Staff Profile: Daria Zane
- Montgomery County to Invest $2 Million in Tenant Assistance
- Maryland attorney general forms task force for indigent and minorities in anticipation of a “tsunami” of eviction cases
- Baltimore County’s Eviction Prevention Initiative