This position focuses on screening clients for acceptance into the MVLS program and matching them with volunteer attorneys. Salary is $35,000 – $40,000 with excellent benefits, including health insurance (with dental and vision benefits), sick leave and vacation. This is a one year temporary position. Submit a cover letter and resume via email with “Intake Paralegal” in the subject line to email@example.com. Applications willing be considered on a rolling basis. Please, no telephone calls.
- Proceeding remotely: The impact on court access and legal assistance for low-income Marylanders
- Staff Profile: Daria Zane
- Montgomery County to Invest $2 Million in Tenant Assistance
- Maryland attorney general forms task force for indigent and minorities in anticipation of a “tsunami” of eviction cases
- Baltimore County’s Eviction Prevention Initiative