Wednesday, July 8, 2020, 12pm-1pm EST | Please join KIND’s Baltimore Office for a Quick Topics Training on preparing for the Asylum Interview. We will discuss the focus and objectives of the asylum interview as well as how to prepare yourself and your client for the interview through mock interviews. Please RSVP by Monday, July 6th to email@example.com.
- Proceeding remotely: The impact on court access and legal assistance for low-income Marylanders
- Staff Profile: Daria Zane
- Montgomery County to Invest $2 Million in Tenant Assistance
- Maryland attorney general forms task force for indigent and minorities in anticipation of a “tsunami” of eviction cases
- Baltimore County’s Eviction Prevention Initiative