Volunteers are needed in multiple subject areas, including family law, landlord-tenant, debt collection, peace and protective orders, expungement, and foreclosure. You can assist unrepresented individuals by providing online live chat legal help from the comfort of your office or home! Training on MCLA’s online live chat legal services will take place via webinar. Please complete the pro bono interest survey here: https://mdcla.org/probono/. For more information, contact Risheena Schwemle at email@example.com.
- Proceeding remotely: The impact on court access and legal assistance for low-income Marylanders
- Staff Profile: Daria Zane
- Montgomery County to Invest $2 Million in Tenant Assistance
- Maryland attorney general forms task force for indigent and minorities in anticipation of a “tsunami” of eviction cases
- Baltimore County’s Eviction Prevention Initiative