Mid–Shore Pro Bono is currently accepting calls for civil legal assistance, especially older people in need of end of life planning documents, including a medical health directive, will, and power of attorney. We need volunteer attorneys to provide remote legal assistance including counseling calls and document preparation. To volunteer, please e-mail Meredith Lathbury Girard, Esq., Managing Attorney at: email@example.com.
- Proceeding remotely: The impact on court access and legal assistance for low-income Marylanders
- Staff Profile: Daria Zane
- Montgomery County to Invest $2 Million in Tenant Assistance
- Maryland attorney general forms task force for indigent and minorities in anticipation of a “tsunami” of eviction cases
- Baltimore County’s Eviction Prevention Initiative