Community Legal Services of Prince George’s County is looking for volunteers to represent clients once the courts open and/or start holding remote hearings. CLS will provide insurance and mentoring on the cases. If interested, please contact Catrina Aquilino at email@example.com .
- Proceeding remotely: The impact on court access and legal assistance for low-income Marylanders
- Staff Profile: Daria Zane
- Montgomery County to Invest $2 Million in Tenant Assistance
- Maryland attorney general forms task force for indigent and minorities in anticipation of a “tsunami” of eviction cases
- Baltimore County’s Eviction Prevention Initiative