SLS is seeking volunteer attorneys to advise clients on a variety of consumer debt and bankruptcy issues. During this time of financial uncertainty, many seniors are unable to make ends meet. They need your legal advice about issues like: having a judgment entered against them, defending against harassing collections efforts, negotiating a settlement with their creditors, considering bankruptcy, and more. Interested attorneys can contact Jacqueline A. Jones at 410-396-5605 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Proceeding remotely: The impact on court access and legal assistance for low-income Marylanders
- Staff Profile: Daria Zane
- Montgomery County to Invest $2 Million in Tenant Assistance
- Maryland attorney general forms task force for indigent and minorities in anticipation of a “tsunami” of eviction cases
- Baltimore County’s Eviction Prevention Initiative