The Senior Staff Attorney provides legal representation on behalf of District of Columbia (D.C.) 60+ residents in the Economic and Healthcare Security Practice, particularly the Veterans Advocacy Project of Legal Counsel for the Elderly (LCE). Provides representation predominantly before the Department of Veteran Affairs and other governmental agencies, and litigation before administrative courts. Representation involves civil matters of older DC residents, especially veterans and spouses of veterans. Responsibilities include handling complex administrative cases and managing systemic law reform projects related to the mission of the practice. Apply here.
- Proceeding remotely: The impact on court access and legal assistance for low-income Marylanders
- Staff Profile: Daria Zane
- Montgomery County to Invest $2 Million in Tenant Assistance
- Maryland attorney general forms task force for indigent and minorities in anticipation of a “tsunami” of eviction cases
- Baltimore County’s Eviction Prevention Initiative