The Low Income Taxpayer Clinic at MVLS is offering a free Tax Hotline for any taxpayer who has a question about their Economic Impact Payment (aka the “Tax Stimulus Check”), filing a 2019 tax return in order to obtain the EIP, or about income taxes in general. This number is (443) 451-4091 and the hours are Monday-Friday, 10am-4pm. Callers outside of those times may leave a message, and calls will be returned.
- Proceeding remotely: The impact on court access and legal assistance for low-income Marylanders
- Staff Profile: Daria Zane
- Montgomery County to Invest $2 Million in Tenant Assistance
- Maryland attorney general forms task force for indigent and minorities in anticipation of a “tsunami” of eviction cases
- Baltimore County’s Eviction Prevention Initiative