TVC offers two Pro Bono Advice & Referral Legal Clinics: the 2nd Tuesday of the month for Women Veterans (staffed only by women) and bi-monthly for all veterans. Due to COVID-19, the clinics are now virtual, and both are held from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM. Sign up to volunteer here.
- Proceeding remotely: The impact on court access and legal assistance for low-income Marylanders
- Staff Profile: Daria Zane
- Montgomery County to Invest $2 Million in Tenant Assistance
- Maryland attorney general forms task force for indigent and minorities in anticipation of a “tsunami” of eviction cases
- Baltimore County’s Eviction Prevention Initiative