The Women’s Law Center of Maryland operates an Employment Law Hotline every Tuesday and Friday from 9:30 am to 1 pm, and on the first Thursday of every month, from 5 pm to 7:30 pm. We are seeking more volunteers on the hotline, hoping you will take 2-4 shifts a year. Volunteers need some experience in employment law, so you can screen the calls effectively. The shift can be done from your office (or anywhere with a phone). You are eligible to receive referrals of cases that come in through the hotline, if desired. For more information, call Mary Keating at (410) 532-8900 or email at email@example.com.
- Proceeding remotely: The impact on court access and legal assistance for low-income Marylanders
- Staff Profile: Daria Zane
- Montgomery County to Invest $2 Million in Tenant Assistance
- Maryland attorney general forms task force for indigent and minorities in anticipation of a “tsunami” of eviction cases
- Baltimore County’s Eviction Prevention Initiative