- This event has passed.
Litigation Skills Series: Expert Testimony on a Shoestring
February 5 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
View the training:
- via LIVE webinar using Zoom: You will be emailed access information.
- via WEBCAST recording: View online anytime. You will be emailed the video link within 1 business day (once the live program has been recorded).
- Matthew Thomas Vocci, Santoni, Vocci & Ortega, LLC
- Cara O’Brien, Law Offices of Evan K. Thalenberg, P.A.
This training provides practical information on the topic of experts – including creative ideas for how to work with expert testimony even if you don’t have a big budget. We'll cover:
- Procedural basics with expert witnesses
- Discovery issues
- Expert reports
- Expert testimony
- Cost-cutting ideas
Litigation Skills Series trainings includes three components: a 50-minute skills training; a 50-minute exercise; and a 50-minute mentoring roundtable, where attendees can bring up litigation questions they’re currently facing (whether related to the presentation topic or not), and get input from the group. The skills segment will be recorded for continued use.
Participation is open to attorneys who have already accepted a pro bono commitment through a PBRC training within the past 12 months OR who commit to answer at least 3 legal questions for low-income Marylanders using the https://Maryland.FreeLegalAnswers.org website, within 1 year of registering.
Sponsored by Pro Bono Resource Center of Maryland