- This event has passed.
Maryland Court Procedure and Top Ten Questions in the Self-Help Center
February 3 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Wednesday, February 3, 2021 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM | View the training:
- via LIVE webinar using Zoom: You will be emailed access information.
- via WEBCAST recording: View online anytime. You will be emailed the video link within 1 business day (once the webcast is available for viewing, expected about a week from the live training).
- Tips on the most frequent procedural issues that pro se litigants face when representing themselves in Maryland’s state courts.
- Best practices for providing brief advice on a variety of legal issues.
- Resources for making effective referrals to legal service providers in the community.
Participating lawyers must agree to volunteering 4 hours on the Maryland Center for Legal Assistance (MCLA) chat or phone hotline within 1 year of registering.
Co-sponsored by Pro Bono Resource Center of Maryland and Maryland Center for Legal Assistance