Family Law: Basics & Beyond
View the training via WEBCAST (taped 5/16/2018) on your device at a time and place convenient to you. You will be emailed access instructions within 1 business day.
This training will cover:
- Custody (Lindsay Parvis, Esq.)
- Third party issues
- Child support
- Tips from the bench (Judicial Panel from Allegany County)
- Divorce (Keith Schiszik, Esq.)
- Basics/procedure, including grounds, and property filings
- Marital property settlement agreements and Mutual consent
- QDRO overview
- Bankruptcy issues overview (Terri Lowery, Esq.)
Attorneys must agree to accept one pro bono case with Allegany Law Foundation (or another regional pro bono legal services partner organization) within 1 year of registration.
Questions? Contact Kiah Pierre at firstname.lastname@example.org or 443-703-3046.