On Thursday, January 16–PBRC’s exact 30th birthday–we hosted a reception at the University of Baltimore School of Law. PBRC staff raised a glass in honor of our volunteers and their commitment to pro bono service. Volunteers enjoyed hors d’oeuvres, wine, and special remarks from Chief Judge Mary Ellen Barbera. Thank you to our dedicated volunteers!
- Proceeding remotely: The impact on court access and legal assistance for low-income Marylanders
- Staff Profile: Daria Zane
- Montgomery County to Invest $2 Million in Tenant Assistance
- Maryland attorney general forms task force for indigent and minorities in anticipation of a “tsunami” of eviction cases
- Baltimore County’s Eviction Prevention Initiative