63 year old disabled client is seeking legal advice regarding a 1st and 2nd mortgage on the home that she purchased in 1991. Client believes that the $6,000 loan should have been paid in full; however she is still receiving loan statements from the lender. Interested attorneys can contact Jacqueline Jones at 410-396-5605 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Proceeding remotely: The impact on court access and legal assistance for low-income Marylanders
- Staff Profile: Daria Zane
- Montgomery County to Invest $2 Million in Tenant Assistance
- Maryland attorney general forms task force for indigent and minorities in anticipation of a “tsunami” of eviction cases
- Baltimore County’s Eviction Prevention Initiative