67 year old senior is now living in a senior apartment building in Baltimore. Client filed bankruptcy in 2010 and deeded her house back to Wells Fargo Bank. Client has now received a letter from Wells Fargo Bank stating that she still owes 24K on the house. Client is seeking legal advice to understand if she owes the money as she does not want the house back. Interested attorneys can contact Jacqueline Jones at 410-396-5605 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Proceeding remotely: The impact on court access and legal assistance for low-income Marylanders
- Staff Profile: Daria Zane
- Montgomery County to Invest $2 Million in Tenant Assistance
- Maryland attorney general forms task force for indigent and minorities in anticipation of a “tsunami” of eviction cases
- Baltimore County’s Eviction Prevention Initiative