City Council member Brandon Scott introduced legislation on Monday (4/27) that would prohibit late fees and rent increases during the State of Emergency and 90 days thereafter (more info here).
- Proceeding remotely: The impact on court access and legal assistance for low-income Marylanders
- Staff Profile: Daria Zane
- Montgomery County to Invest $2 Million in Tenant Assistance
- Maryland attorney general forms task force for indigent and minorities in anticipation of a “tsunami” of eviction cases
- Baltimore County’s Eviction Prevention Initiative