At the Judiciary’s request, the Access to Justice Commission and MSBA compiled a list of questions and recommendations from the legal community regarding recent COVID-19 court orders. MSBA Covid19 FAQs. A third round of questions and recommendations will be sent to the Judiciary on Thursday, March 26 ,and will continue to be submitted weekly at the Judiciary’s request. Attorneys should continue to contact the MSBA with questions and concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Proceeding remotely: The impact on court access and legal assistance for low-income Marylanders
- Staff Profile: Daria Zane
- Montgomery County to Invest $2 Million in Tenant Assistance
- Maryland attorney general forms task force for indigent and minorities in anticipation of a “tsunami” of eviction cases
- Baltimore County’s Eviction Prevention Initiative