Baltimore City-based volunteer attorneys and volunteer attorneys who took cases in Baltimore City for FY2016 were recognized at the Baltimore City Bar Association’s Past President’s Luncheon on Tuesday, November 22nd 2016. Take a look at the recognition packet to see all of the Baltimore City volunteers recognized this year by various legal services organizations.
- Proceeding remotely: The impact on court access and legal assistance for low-income Marylanders
- Staff Profile: Daria Zane
- Montgomery County to Invest $2 Million in Tenant Assistance
- Maryland attorney general forms task force for indigent and minorities in anticipation of a “tsunami” of eviction cases
- Baltimore County’s Eviction Prevention Initiative