Office of People’s Counsel (OPC) has developed Information Sheets to answer questions on utility bills, bill payments, and service disconnections for each gas and electric utility, and single Information Sheets for water services and for phone and internet services.
- Proceeding remotely: The impact on court access and legal assistance for low-income Marylanders
- Staff Profile: Daria Zane
- Montgomery County to Invest $2 Million in Tenant Assistance
- Maryland attorney general forms task force for indigent and minorities in anticipation of a “tsunami” of eviction cases
- Baltimore County’s Eviction Prevention Initiative