PBRC is continuing to serve Baltimore homeowners through April 15th, and will start serving PG County homeowners on April 18th until the 30th. As of April 8th, despite PG County being declared as a national hotspot for COVID-19, the PG County tax sale has NOT been postponed. PBRC anticipates the need for assistance will be urgent during the upcoming weeks.
- Proceeding remotely: The impact on court access and legal assistance for low-income Marylanders
- Staff Profile: Daria Zane
- Montgomery County to Invest $2 Million in Tenant Assistance
- Maryland attorney general forms task force for indigent and minorities in anticipation of a “tsunami” of eviction cases
- Baltimore County’s Eviction Prevention Initiative