70 year old low income client is seeking legal advice regarding whether or not she can obtain several Shares of Stock from her deceased husband’s former employer. Her husband’s employer filed for bankruptcy. Interested attorneys can contact Jacqueline Jones at 410-396-5605 or email@example.com.
- Proceeding remotely: The impact on court access and legal assistance for low-income Marylanders
- Staff Profile: Daria Zane
- Montgomery County to Invest $2 Million in Tenant Assistance
- Maryland attorney general forms task force for indigent and minorities in anticipation of a “tsunami” of eviction cases
- Baltimore County’s Eviction Prevention Initiative