What’s the Big Idea? (A Partners for Justice Show & Tell event)
Wednesday, May 12, 2021 from 2:45 PM - 3:30 PM
Have an idea, a proposal, an initiative, or a thought you’d like to discuss?
Any PJC registrant can register for a 3-minute slot to share your thought with attendees at the Wednesday afternoon networking session. After everyone shares, all attendees will choose a breakout room to keep discussing their favorite idea.
Update: Registration to Present has closed. All are invited to listen and join in the conversation!
Eight Big Ideas will be shared by conference attendees:
- William Steinwedel - Pre-Paying of Property Taxes
- Daniel Zawodny - The unaccompanied minors arriving at the border need your help
- Susan DuMont - Miles & Stockbridge Black Business & Start-Up Initiative
- Deborah Craven - One-On-One: The pro's and con's of in-person legal advice clinics and free phone advice or consult with lawyers
- Sophia King - Logging Client Calls with Google Sheets
- Amy Hennen - Our Approach to Race Equity Work
- Gary Norman - Notes From the Field on Access and Accessibility to Justice and the career of Lawyers with Service Animals
- Zafah Shah - Meeting them where they're at: Partners for eviction diversion in the District Courts
- Rebeca Valdes - Training during Covid