We would like to extend our sincere thanks to the Court of Appeals and Chief Judge Mary Ellen Barbera for placing a hold on residential eviction cases and foreclosures statewide.
- Proceeding remotely: The impact on court access and legal assistance for low-income Marylanders
- Staff Profile: Daria Zane
- Montgomery County to Invest $2 Million in Tenant Assistance
- Maryland attorney general forms task force for indigent and minorities in anticipation of a “tsunami” of eviction cases
- Baltimore County’s Eviction Prevention Initiative