The 3rd Annual Run for Justice was held on June 10, 2017 at Meadowood Regional Park.
A special thanks to the Wellness Committee of the Maryland State Bar Association for underwriting the t-shirts and providing the Fitbits for our winners. We also want to recognize the generous support of the People’s Law Library, Meadow Mill Athletic Club, Wegman’s – Owings Mills, Crystal Spring water, KIND Snacks, and City Café.
The 2017 Run for Justice winners are:
- Fastest male: Walker Stump-Coale
- Fastest female: Karenna Laufer
- Top fundraiser: Chris Speedie
- Runner-up fundraisers: Sima Fried and Steve Boyer
- Team: Rodgers Forge Cutie Pies
Thanks to all who joined us to support equal access to justice! We hope to see you for for next year’s run. Stay tuned for more details.