Employment Law 101: An Overview of Key Employment Law Issues for Maryland Lawyers
View the training online anytime. You will be emailed the training link within 1 business day of registering.
- Federal, state, and county discrimination laws
- Accommodation of employees with disabilities
- Federal, state, and county government employee personnel regulations
- Unemployment benefits
- Wage & hour laws
- Severance and noncompete agreements
- What to expect as an Employment Law Hotline volunteer
- Lynette A. Whitfield, Women’s Law Center of Maryland
- Denise Clark, Clark Law Group, PLLC
- Neil Lebowitz, Lebowitz Law Firm
- Cori Cohen, Gilbert Employment Law, P.C.
- Julie Gold, Gilbert Employment Law, P.C.
- Andreas Lundstedt, Law Office of Andrew M. Dansicker, LLC
- James Rubin, The Rubin Employment Law Firm, P.C.
This training is available for free to active Maryland lawyers who agree to volunteer for two shifts on the Women's Law Center Employment Law Hotline.
Co-sponsored by Pro Bono Resource Center of Maryland and Women's Law Center of Maryland