Family Law: Basics & Beyond
- Recorded on 5/16/2018 -
View the training online anytime. You will be emailed the training link within 1 business day of registering.
- Custody (Lindsay Parvis, Esq.)
- Third party issues
- Child support
- Tips from the bench (Judicial Panel from Allegany County)
- Divorce (Keith Schiszik, Esq.)
- Basics/procedure, including grounds, and property filings
- Marital property settlement agreements and Mutual consent
- QDRO overview
- Bankruptcy issues overview (Terri Lowery, Esq.)
Participating lawyers must agree to accept one pro bono case with Allegany Law Foundation (or another regional pro bono legal services partner organization) within 1 year of registration.
Co-sponsored by: Allegany County Circuit Court, Allegany Law Foundation, Inc., and Pro Bono Resource Center of Maryland