Governor Larry Hogan issues stay-at-home order for Marylanders to stop the spread of coronavirus. This means no one should leave their home unless to get food, travel to essential work, or other fundamental reasons. The order will take effect at 8 pm on 3/30/2020 and anyone who knowingly or willingly violates the order is guilty of a misdemeanor.
- Proceeding remotely: The impact on court access and legal assistance for low-income Marylanders
- Staff Profile: Daria Zane
- Montgomery County to Invest $2 Million in Tenant Assistance
- Maryland attorney general forms task force for indigent and minorities in anticipation of a “tsunami” of eviction cases
- Baltimore County’s Eviction Prevention Initiative