On Monday evening, the Baltimore City Council passed legislation that prohibits rent increases and late fees during the COVID-19 crisis and 90 days after. The Renters’ Relief Act goes into effect as of March 5, 2020.
- Proceeding remotely: The impact on court access and legal assistance for low-income Marylanders
- Staff Profile: Daria Zane
- Montgomery County to Invest $2 Million in Tenant Assistance
- Maryland attorney general forms task force for indigent and minorities in anticipation of a “tsunami” of eviction cases
- Baltimore County’s Eviction Prevention Initiative