The Prince George’s County Department of Finance announced last week that they are postponing their annual tax sale, which was to be held this year on May 11th. Homeowners who have property tax delinquencies of $250 or more will have much-needed additional time to apply for tax credits or other benefits that will reduce their tax burdens, and to save money towards paying their overdue bills. The new tax sale date and related payment deadlines have not yet been announced.
- Proceeding remotely: The impact on court access and legal assistance for low-income Marylanders
- Staff Profile: Daria Zane
- Montgomery County to Invest $2 Million in Tenant Assistance
- Maryland attorney general forms task force for indigent and minorities in anticipation of a “tsunami” of eviction cases
- Baltimore County’s Eviction Prevention Initiative